Monday, August 1, 2016

Stars

Good grief, how is it August 1st already?  August 1st has quite a few holidays attached to it, including a couple that I talked about last year, but did you also know that today is Woman Astronomers Day? "Maria Mitchell was the first female professional astronomer, first woman to become a professor of astronomy, and the first woman to be elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. She was born in Nantucket, Massachusetts in 1918."  So in honor of Maria Mitchell and all women astronomer's (or women who shoot for the stars in one way or another), here are some space shoes:




I love all three of these and would wear them to space-related events.  Because I go to so many of them, you know.
 


I love neither of these.  Actually the designs are pretty but the shapes are terrible and I'm not going to wear them to any of my fabulous space-themed events.


These are a little bit crazy.  I will wear them to my dressier space-themed events.

So....who's going to invite me to a space-themed event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...