Friday, January 31, 2014

First Time For Everything

I got pulled over for the first time in my life last night.  As I was running errands for church I noticed that I had a headlight out.  So of course as I was driving home last night I got pulled over.  And the cop was behind me, so he must have noticed the lack of glare in the vehicle in front of me and on came his lights.  So I pulled over and we went through the spiel.  He was actually really nice, and I didn't freak out as much as I had expected I might.  Since I have never been pulled over in 20+ years of driving I always kind of wondered if when it happened if I would immediately start crying or something silly.  Thankfully that didn't happen, he didn't give me a ticket, and I got the headlight fixed today.

In a fun coincidence, this week is community helpers week at our preschool and today was the today that the police officer came to visit.  Oh my goodness, the pictures of the kiddos getting handcuffed were priceless.  I know that sounds funny, but the pictures really were cute.

Cops don't get to wear fun shoes.  But in their honor I went looking to see what I could find.


Wow. These are definitely shoes with a theme.  Dang.  I can't even come up with full sentences to describe them.


I don't know this for sure, but these shoes give me the feeling that they are part of a Halloween costume with "sexy" in the title.  Ugh.

 Very similar...giving me similar feelings of potential ooginess.


Oh wait...these are oogier.


Here's a little palate cleanser. These are really cute.  I love little kids' light up shoes.


Awwww.  Those *might* not be police cars, but let's just pretend, OK?

Hopefully last night wil be the end of my life of crime.  I shall endeavor to mend my ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...