Saturday, January 4, 2014

11th Day of Christmas

Ooooh, this might be my favorite day of Christmas because it's Pipers Piping!



I do love me some bagpipers.  If the hubby could play the bagpipes he'd be even more awesome!  This seems like the perfect day to look at tartan shoes.


Or tartan socks, first.  These are highland dancing shoes with tartan socks.  I need some McKenzie plaid socks...


This is a really odd-shaped shoe.  I don't particularly like it, but thought I'd include it since it seems so odd.  Or maybe it only seems odd because it's also plaid?
 

Love these.  Want them in McKenzie plaid (and yes, I looked for shoes in my tartan, but didn't find any).  I'm kind of wishing I had found some McKenzie tartan shoes to wear at my wedding.
I'm not 100% sure I like these.  I like them in theory, but less in execution.  I'd still wear them in my own tartan, though.  Can someone please find me some McKenzie plaid shoes?


Sooo....I found these when I sorted laundry today.  It's a sign of how tired I've been that I completely forgot I had these, even though I've worn them recently.  So, yay!  This means I have 10 pairs of Christmas socks now!



2 comments:

  1. I like plaid heels two and plaid socks on right might be formal McKenzie. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right about the socks. And I agree about the 2nd pair. I totally covet them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...