Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pinkalicious and Frozen

I spent a good chunk of the day either reading Pinkalicious (4000 times) with Laughter or singing along to the Frozen soundtrack (47000 times) with Tink, and eventually all of the girls.  It was a lot of fun and just slightly annoying.  I'm a little tired of reading that book, now, and I have Let's Go Build a Snowman stuck in my head.  I'm still going to go with fun, though.  Seemed only right to go look for some Pinkalicious and Frozen shoes:


Damn.  That is crazy.



These are inspired by Elsa in Frozen.  I like them.  Of course, they are blue and sparkly, so what's not to like?

These are the boots that Anna wears.  I also like these.  Probably because the movie is very Scandinavian, as is the pattern on these boots.  (As am I).  If you haven't seen the movie and don't know what I'm talking about, go watch it!  It's cute.  And I'm not going to do ALL the work for you.  Sheesh.


These are Flower's feet from yesterday.  I'm loving the striped leggins and polka dot socks.  She had a patterned shirt on, too, but now I can't remember what the pattern was.  She has some awesome fashion sense, our Flower.  Oh, the Mary Janes are cute too!


Naturally Laughter wanted me to take a picture of her shoes, too, but she didn't happen to be wearing any, and she insisted they were in Mom's car and she couldn't possibly go get them.  I didn't actually go look to verify they were in the car and not by the front door, I just took a picture of her cute little feet and striped pants.

Tomorrow it's off to the"big city" with the seester and Laughter.  Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Laughter wore her snow boots yesterday and they were in Mom's car because she kicked them off the moment we got in the car. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...