Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weird

I need a little whimsy in my life today after a difficult day.  So I went in search of odd shoes to brighten my evening.  Let me tell you, there are some WEIRD shoes out there.  Here are just a few.


I know I'm being way too literal here, but this is just disgusting and unhygienic.  Yes, I know it's not a real sandwich, but eeeeewwww.
 

I'm  not really into cars, but lots of women are, and maybe they would find these shoes cute in kind of a funny way?  I do like that color though, and wouldn't mind having a real car that shade.


Candyland threw up?


Speaking of not very hygienic, even though they're wrapped, would you still want to eat candy out of someone's shoe?  And if you're going to store candy in your shoe, shouldn't you at least try to make it a cute shoe?
 

Poor doggies.  It seems mean to make the beg AND walk around on their heads all day...


Well, huh.  The shoe itself isn't actually bad, but damn.  Those are some themed shoes, aren't they?  Where exactly would you wear giraffe shoes of this kind?

Thankfully looking at weird shoes (or shoes in general) can make me feel slightly better.  The  hour long soak in the tub with a book, helped too.  Now for bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...