Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Audiobooks

Since I finished listening to all 7 Harry Potter books on audio (so sad), I have moved on to the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.  The hubby got a bunch for Christmas (OK, so some of them were from me, which might have been a little self serving), so I put them on my ipod and off I went.  I just started the third one, The Titan's Curse today.  Oh!  Which reminds me, I just finished The Sea of Monsters, which went perfectly with the monster theme from a couple of days ago.  Man, there are monsters everywhere!  Good thing I can punch them!  Anyway, I'm not going to post shoes for every book like I did with HP, but thought I'd go see what was out there since I've been listening.


 Wow.  That's dedication and some nerdiness right there.  Not that I would know anything about nerdiness, or about obsessing over a series of books.  Nope.  Not me.
 

These are from the first book, The Lightening Thief.  Go read it, its too much to explain.


I wish this picture was bigger, because it seems to be artwork from the book covers.  I see these types a lot when I search for book-related shoes.  While I might not wear them, I think they're kind of cool in that obsessed and nerdy kind of way.

OK, it's been a long first day back in the office after vacation.  Time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...