Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweaters

I love sweaters.  I used to like to wear lots and lots of layers during the winter.  The cozier the better.  These days the hubby gets cold, but I rarely do.  Usually I'm stripping down to as few layers as are socially acceptable.  So I miss layers.  I miss sleeping in flannel pjs and flannel sheets.   But I really miss cozy sweaters.  Maybe I'll have to start wearing sweater shoes.


These are cutely hideous.  Hideously cute?  They're like an ugly sweater turned into tennis shoes.  But in a fabulous way.
 

These are my idea of a cozy sweater turned to shoes.  These just look snuggly and comfy, and I like the flower detail.
 

Oh dear.  No.  Ugly sweater shoes strike again, but not in a fabulous way this time.  These are also from the Irregular Choice site, if that helps explain anything.


You might think I'm weird, but I would wear these.  These are like a Norwegian sweater turned into shoes.  I miss my Nordic sweaters.  They live in MT these days because it's never cold enough here to wear them.  I didn't even wear them while I was home because I was too darn hot all the time.

I now kind of want to turn all of my favorite sweaters into shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...