Thursday, September 18, 2014

Not So Sure

As I was out and about (oot and aboot) today I saw this seasonal cookie:



I'm not so sure about these.  They might be fabulous.  Or they might just be weird.  I would actually try them if I didn't have to buy an entire bag.  And if my gums were healed enough.  I really don't feel like getting oreo cookie out of the holes in my gums...
 

So I thought I'd go looking for Caramel Apple shoes, but didn't find much.  These were referred to as caramel apple, and I can see why.  They're also really cute.  I like the color combination.


Ooooh, caramel! I want to lick this.  Which is cool.  It's also disturbing because I should NOT want to lick shoes.  This shoe is made out of recycled PVC pipe, which is cool.  They're soooo shiny.  


Combine this pair with the above pair and you definitely get caramel apple.  These aren't the cutest baby shoes ever, but they aren't horrible.
 

And finally some oreo shoes, since that's where we started.  And witch shoes since it's Fall and Halloween is coming up.  These are adorable.  Maybe I should get the caramel apple oreos and make green and brown oreo shoes.  No idea what I would do with them, but it might be fun?

I know you'll be shocked, but I'm going to bed as soon as I post this.  I'm like a "normal" person tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...