Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Only Cats That Don't Make Me Sneeze

SKD and I have tendency to send each other pictures of our snuggly pets.  I send her pictures of the puppies...





...and she sends me pictures of her kitties:


She also has a Chihuahua (mixed with something else) but the snuggly pictures are usually of the cats.  The hubby loathes cats.  I don't dislike cats, actually thing they're pretty cute, but they are the thing I am allergic to the most.  When I had the allergy scratch test done the cat scratch (heehee) turned into a welt that was ginormous.  But hopefully kitty shoes won't make me sneeze.


For some reason sometimes when I glance at these I think they are elephants.  So maybe not the best cat shoes int he world.
 

A peep toe wedge booty with cats.   That's just a little too much for me.


These scare me.  Why does that cat want to eat my liver?


Now these I think are cute.  Simple and basic.  I like 'em.


I admit it.  I love these.  I want them for Halloween.  And other days.


No.  These make me think of a crazy cat lady.


Speaking of crazy...


Hmmmm...if only I could trick the hubby into wearing these to work...


Adorable.  I would wear these on all of the days.

There are a ton of cat shoes out there.  I might have to do another post on them one of these days.  But there are no snuggling cat shoes that I could find.  More's the pity.  Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get my normally adorable and snuggly puppies to stop attempting to to rip each other's throats out.  It's like the Nature Channel in here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...