Sunday, September 7, 2014

Aaargh

Sigh...my mouth feels worse today.  I think I'm going to have to call the dentist if it's not feeling better by tomorrow.  Yesterday I did cute teeth shoes, but tonight's shoes are going to reflect my current mood about my mouth.  I was creeped out enough by these shoes when the hubby first showed them to me, but I'm even more creeped out now that I see how many varieties there are:









Why?  Why?  Why?  Why do any of these exist?  The dentist asked me after my extraction if I wanted to keep my teeth.  I said no.  Why would I want to keep them?  I didn't figure the tooth fairy would come visit and leave me money.  Now I'm worried that my removed teeth are going to end up decorating someone's shoes somewhere.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...