Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sharpies Are NOT Chew Toys

Ohhhh, puppies.  They got ahold of a Sharpie today.  I found the insides of the marker, with the cap still on, in one part of the house, and the outside part that says Sharpie in another part of the house, chewed to within an inch of its life.  At least they chewed on the outside and not the ink.   Instead of chewing on the marker, they could have done something much more constructive with it.  Like make me some shoes:














Here is what these 10 pairs of shoes tell me:  The people who made these are waaaaaay more talented than I, and they might just have too much time on their hands.  If either or both of those facts describe you, would you like to make me some shoes?  Or teach my puppies how to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...