Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'm Back

Sooooo....I think this is the longest I've gone without posting, and there really isn't a reason for it.  I just haven't had the desire to post lately.  No, that's not exactly true.  I've thought about it pretty much every day and thought about what I might write, but when it came down to it I just never did the writing.  But now it's Halloween tomorrow, so I need to post something festive. 


Today was the first time I've even worn Halloween socks this year.  It's been warm enough that I haven't felt like wearing socks, and not being at church with the staff and the preschoolers, I didn't even have anyone to show off my fun socks to.  But now I'm out of time and wanted to at least wear socks for a couple of days before the month is over.



And now we move on to shoes .  That cat is a little weird, but the shoes are adorable.



Yes please.  I'll take one of each pair for the PB.


Simple and awesome.  My mom could totally make me a pair of these because she's a very talented painter.
 

Mrs. Frankenstein shoes!  I might actually wear these on days other than Halloween...


Sparkly!  That spider web can't be comfortable though.


I'm assuming these are from the same line.  Wow these are busy.


These could possibly just be decorative, but they're cool either way.

As are these.  They make me want to sing, "one bat hanging in my belfry...one bat flies in through the door.  Now there's TWO bats in my belfry.  But wait...there's more!"

Happy Halloween Eve!  See you tomorrow with puppy and Pedro outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...