Monday, October 13, 2014

A Different Holiday

Happy Thanksgiving!  No, I haven't completely lost my mind (yet).  Today is Thanksgiving in Canada.  today in the US it's Columbus/Indigenous Peoples day, and I'm just not going to go there.  I have very definite opinions, but I'm not going on a rant tonight.  Instead, we'll borrow from the Canadians.  Actually, shoe-wise, I'm going less with the holiday and more with Canada itself.  OK, all Canada, no Thanksgiving.


These are cute.  I'm not Canadian, obviously, but I would wear these.


Pretty much the same, just reverse.  (Yes, thank you, Captain Obvious).  I actually like the first combination a little better.


This is not good.  They took what could have been a cute shoe and made it really clunky.


Much better.  The heel is still a bit clunky, but these are really cute.  Canadian female flight attendants should wear these. :-)

Awww...for cute little Canadian babies.  Technically, ugly Canadian babies could wear these, too.  But really, 99.9% of babies are cute even when they are ugly.

Oh man, now I want not just a baby, but a Canadian one, so he or she could have this outfit!

So, Canada actually works today.  You know, it's Fall, their flag has maple leaves.  It's all good.  Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...