Monday, June 29, 2015

Artsy

So far we've covered geckos and cupcakes, so tonight we move on to Double A's pottery creation:


It's a tiny, little bowl!


She free-handed the whole thing.  She definitely takes after her grammy and not her auntie (fortunately) when it comes to artistic ability.  She made it look so easy, and I love how it turned out.  Tonight's shoes are inspired by the talented Double A:
 

I love these.  It's a little weird that they're the Arizona green tea can, but the can is pretty, and it makes even prettier shoes.
 
These are certainly festive.  A little odd, but festive.


These look like they should have been part of the pinstriping post.  I like the colors.


Double A loves green, but I keep seeing a face when I glance at these.


Ooooh...awesome green.  She needs to make herself a pair!


Love the blue flowers.  Mom...you could make these, yes?


The metal studs are a bit much, but otherwise I love these.


Simple and pretty.  Kind of remind me of the first pair.

I love my nieces.  They are awesome for many many reasons, and they paint adorable pottery.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...