Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dalmatiany Shoes

Mom, Dad, Double A, and The Bean left yesterday after being here for a week.  It was so good to have them here for a visit, and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I, of course, would have preferred if they could have stayed longer (maybe forever?), but am glad I got to see them for whatever time possible.  We went to the Jelly Belly factory, spent an afternoon in a friend's pool, played Beatles board games, had a picnic with SKD, painted pottery, took pictures of statues (something we also did when they were here 4 years ago), watched movies, played with puppies, and giggled a lot.  I definitely needed the time with them.

While they were here, The Bean bought a Disney CD that we listened to in the car quite a bit.  It had the Cruella De Vil song from 101 Dalmatians.


It was then stuck in my head for most of the week. 


The song, coupled with this picture from the 15th, pretty much determined the theme for tonight's post.  Obviously I was being told to do dalmatian shoes.


Wow.  The hubby needs to plan some kind of Halloween outfit around these.


I actually like this.  Not so sure about the thing on the heel, but the rest is cute.


I like these as well, but I prefer the larger spots.


Same here.  Cute, but I think I'd like it better with larger spots.


Yep. Doesn't hurt that it's also a Mary Jane.


Awwww... And look!  Ribbon shoelaces!


I like these, but I don't really want them for my canvas shoe collection.



Adorable.  Love the ribbons.  And yes, I do know these are more uniform polka dots, rather than dalmatian spots.


I would totally wear these if they came in an adult size.  And if it ever rained here.

The hubby and I agree that our house now seems empty and quiet without the fam, and the puppies miss all the extra snuggles they got from the girls. We miss you, cute family!  Come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...