Friday, July 29, 2016

Lipstick

We were at the office until 9 last night.  But I got to sleep in until 8 this morning!  The hubby is working from home today, which is something I pretty much never get to do.  At least my day has involved chocolate.  These sentences pretty much describe my mood today: up and down, back and forth.  Whatever.  It's National Lipstick Day, so let's look at some lipstick shoes, kay?










I've never really liked lipstick and haven't worn it much.  I either can't find a color I like on me, or I find something I like and then the wind blows my hair into my mouth and it sticks to the lipstick, or I have lipstick on my teeth.  I'm a terrible girl. In the last year or so I've started wearing Burt's Bee's tinted lip gloss, which I actually like, so maybe there's hope for me yet.  I'm not sure I have a burning desire to wear lipstick shoes, but I really like this last picture with the black shoes and pops of color.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to vacillating between emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...