Saturday, July 2, 2016

Niiiieeeeces!

A couple of days ago The Bean and Double simultaneously sent me pictures on Facebook messenger:


This was The Bean's choice.  I love that it's a cow patterned cowboy boot.


The rest are from Double A.  I love the colors.


This is really cute.  You know I love the blue flowers.


I like how details almost blend in somehow.  Notice the butterflies?  Double A loves butterflies!


I could do without that crazy, curved toe, but the colors and details are fun.


Perfect for the weekend!  I told her she should wear these to our family reunion on the island on the 4th.  With her swimming suit.  Yeah, I know I'm a mean auntie

Thank you, awesome nieces, for thinking of your auntie and sending me shoes!  You are the bestest and I love you to the pond and back!

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

1 comment:

  1. They left their suits at their mom's so she would have to wear the boots with her jean shorts or whatever she will swim in. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...