Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scotch & Soda

As I mentioned last year, July 27th is a rather eclectic day.  For instance, it's Take Your Pants For a Walk Day, which I failed at again this year as I'm wearing a dress. It's also Bagpipe Appreciation Day, which is awesome in my book.  As I did both of those last year, this year I'm going with National Scotch Day.  Actually, that goes with the other themes.  The bagpipe-Scotch connection is obvious, but I think having some Scotch first might make taking your pants for a walk seem like a totally logical thing to do.  It turns out there is a line of shoes called Scotch & Soda, so here are a few selection:









I don't particularly love any of them, but nor do I hate any of them.  I'll let you decide if you love, hate, or are indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...