Friday, August 14, 2015

Coloring Shoes

Today is Coloring Book day!  And now I really wish I had a coloring book.  I actually bought a couple recently, but that was because Double A and The Bean were here and were also wishing they had coloring books.  Being the fabulous auntie that I am, I bought them each one plus box of crayons for the drive home.  I should have bought one for myself.  And now I have decided that there need to be coloring shoes.  I've posted lots of hand painted shoes here, but I'm not crafty enough to paint shoes on my own, so I need coloring shoes.  I found a few.


Coloring shoes!  Not for adults, but hey, we have to start somewhere, right?


These could possibly be adult size.  Double A loves butterflies, so she definitely needs these.


Not quite right because everything is so tiny.  These are more shoes that are made to look like they've been doodled on, but you could color them in a pinch.
 

I've actually posted these before, but I still think they're adorable.


See?  I could never do this because I can't draw for s--- and I could never freehand something that looked decent.  I could color in what someone else drew first, though.
 


Paint by number shoes!  Yes, please.

Someone make color-your-own shoes a reality, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...