Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Blues

Today I am thankful for mental health care and the anti-depressants that go with it.  Life has been up and down and today was a rough down day.  It's stressful, and I really don't want to think about how much worse the stress could be without those anti-depressants.  I'm grateful I have access to healthcare.  Of course, anti-depressants don't really make for good shoes (at least I'm guessing, I didn't actually look, it seemed too weird), so instead tonight's shoes are blue, which works for those feelings of depression, and it's the color of my anti-depressants.







I'll leave the comments to you as I'm too tired.  And a little grumpy, despite being soothed by the lovely blue shoes.  Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...