Saturday, November 5, 2016

Awesome Girlies

Tonight's post brought to you by comic book characters of the female variety.


We start with Super Girl.  Why?  Because of this awesomeness:




This is Pippi and Tink on Halloween, and I totally stole this from their mom's Facebook page.  Because this whole thing makes me smile.  I figure I can post it because they are wearing masks.  Today I am thankful for these 2, and their family.  I'm incredibly lucky that their parents let me spoil them and treat them like nieces and they haven't decided that I'm a weird creepy stalker adult of some kind.



These also make me smile.  They're caped socks!


Wonder Woman has always been my favorite.  When I was little I would take the empty yarn sleeves from Mom's knitting or crocheting and wear them on my wrists so I could pretend to be Wonder Woman.  I mean, she has an INVISIBLE JET!  Plus I totally wanted to look like Lynda Carter when I grew up.  I like that this picture has one of each style in it.
 

More capes!  Maybe for next year's Socktober I need some with capes.


I'm not sure if Pippi was a cat or Cat Woman, but I guess either way you could say she is a cat girl, so I went with it.


No capes, because Cat Woman doesn't have a cape, but these make me giggle.

I love those 2 babies who are no longer babies.  Can't wait until the next time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...