Sunday, November 6, 2016

Phones

Today I am thankful for the technology that allows us to keep in touch with our families.  We always call both sets of parents on Sunday mornings and it has become one of my favorite parts of the week.  Now, granted, telephones have been around for quite a long time, but I'm still happy we have the ability to talk to parents in Ohio and Montana when we live in California.  Plus, technology has enabled us to do this for a lot less nowadays.  (On a side note, I think I mentioned a while back that our high school intern was shocked and appalled when he found out that you used to have to pay by the minute for long distance.  Party lines almost made his head explode.  Heehee).  Tonight's shoes with their phone themes:


This is funny to me for many reasons: The style, the cord, the fact that it's a phone shaped like a shoe.


I'm not entirely sure what's going on here.  I saw something about Lady Gaga?  But, they are shoes with a phone, so I went with it.
 

OK, this is tacky and I totally want it.


I have this!  Sort of...mine only has half a pair to hold my phone.  It's also in storage with the rest of my office stuff.
 

A little too much pink.  If this had more color, or just more blue, I would totally want it.


Heehee.  Hilarious.  Also, why?

I'm thankful that we're able to talk to our parents every week.  Now, if we could just learn to apparate, or maybe find some floo powder somewhere I would be really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...