Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Dad is Awesome

Today (as on all days) I am grateful for my dad.  He tells really bad dad jokes and he loves his kids and grandkids fiercely.  When I got home on Saturday night I found this on my bed:


He saw it at the clothing store here in my hometown and apparently decided that I needed it.  Isn't he just the sweetest?  So, in honor of him, today's shoes are all about dads and daughters:


Blue shoes!


These look more like dress shoes my dad might wear, and I had black mary janes when I was little.



I love this one.  Red shoes! Ruffle butt tights!  I don't think I could talk my dad into white pants and red shoes, though.


I probably had something similar to these as a kid, too.

My dad rocks, and I am very lucky to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...