Friday, January 11, 2013

Random Question of the Week

These are...interesting.  They are described as folk-style pointed-toe slipper from the 1960s.  I appreciate the detail, but they don't do much for me.  Some shoes make me squee with excitement, some shoes cause me to make sounds of horror, but these are just meh.  I don't have any strong feelings toward them whatsoever.
 
In non-shoe related news, I saw my ENT today and I am being scheduled for sinus surgery.  It has to be approved by insurance first, but it sounds like it should happen sometime in the next 2 weeks.  I'm relieved in some ways, and definitely nervous.  I just want to feel better.  Having had a sinus infection for the better part of 5 months is making me extremely annoyed.  Now I guess the only question left (besides the 8 million I have about the procedure itself) is, what shoes will I wear for sinus surgery? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...