Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trying to Catch Up

So on Tuesday, just in time for me to have surgery and be at home recuperating for several days, I received a second shoe calendar.  At first I rolled my eyes.  Do I really need 2?  Well, no, but then I realized I could bring the 2nd one home and have one at church and one at the office.  Fun!  Today I realized I haven't posted from the calendar in over a week.  So here is a catch-up:
 
80s.  Music Themed

 
50s.  Love them.  They would be right  in style today.

70s.  Ugh

60s.  Have I ever mentioned that I have always wanted to be a go go dancer?
 
80s again
 
Blurry (darn) but gold and really cute.  I would wear these.

70s again.  Remind me also of clunky 90s shoes. I would wear them if they weren't quite so clunky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...