Sunday, January 27, 2013

2 Gifts

Today at church someone handed me a tissue wrapped gift.  When I opened it I found this:
 

It's a luggage tag, and it's adorable.  Probably too adorable to actually put on my luggage since it might easily get lost in an airport adventure.  What made the experience even better was that I opened it with the help of a 4 year old who was curious as to what I got.  (Last week this same little guy told me I smelled like ice cream.)  Once we opened the tag and I read it to him he just started wandering around saying, "as a matter of fact, I DO need another pair of shoes."  I wish  you could see the facial expressions and hand gestures that went with him repeating the phrase.  Aaah...the kiddos make me smile even more than the shoes do! 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...