Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Preschool Shoes

One of my favorite parts of my job is Preschool Chapel.  The kiddos come to the sanctuary twice a week for a brief talk about how much God loves them, and then we sing and pray.  It's not long, they are usually goofy and crazy, and I have no idea how much, if anything, they retain.  But I love to see their adorable faces every week, and to watch them grow and mature during the school year.  I love them.  And I never know what they are going to say, sometimes it's just so random and hilarious I have trouble not laughing at them.  Apparently today was little-girl boot day at preschool, because the front row was full of them.  They are a bit blurry because I was taking pictures with my phone while they were singing (and wiggling!) during choir, but I couldn't resist sharing the cuteness.
 








1 comment:

  1. I Love the girly boots. It's kind of sad that boys shoes are so boring...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...