Friday, April 19, 2013

Nope, Not Pregnant

Today's post is inspired by 2 things.  First, I came across this blog today showing a trend on Instagram of pictures of babies in mugs.  Silly, but adorable.
 
Second, yesterday when I got to church I was holding the door for one of our preschool moms who was picking up her 3 year old daughter.  The mom asked me how I was feeling, and I thought she meant the sinus/allergy stuff, so I answered that I was feeling a lot better, thank you.  She then followed up with, "now, when are you due, again?"  Oh dear...  I told her I wasn't pregnant and she was fairly mortified and then said that her daughter had told her I was going to have a baby.  One of my facebook friends said, "when in doubt, blame the preschooler!"  It was probably just an innocent remark, but oy...made me think about working out more.
 
Anyway, in honor of baby-related things, I give you baby shoes:
 



 
There were so many more, but I limited it to 4, otherwise I would be adding pictures all day and this post would never get published.  How cute are these shoes?  I just love them in all of their varied adorableness.
 

2 comments:

  1. They're all adorable but I especially love the white ones with flowers and the pink ties. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! But I also kind of want to try crocheting baby shoes like in the last picture...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...