Monday, July 1, 2013

(Hot) Pink

I LOVE these:

 
I want them.  Not for right now, because it's a million and 72 degrees at the moment.  But for Fall and Winter?  Oh yeah.  They're hot pink (I know...the lighting is terrible).  When I first saw them this morning I thought they were red, and was disappointed in the pink, but it's sort of grown on me as the day has gone on.  Frankly, I'd take these in multiple colors.  Sadly, they are Louboutins, which means I would have them in no color.  I'm sure there has to be a knock-off out there somewhere, right?  Or maybe this is just a reminder not to covet...
 
So, it's crazy hot here, and pretty much everywhere else, right now.  I spend a lot of time in AC, and a lot of time sweating regardless.  I don't remember sweating this much before.  I'll spare you the details, but dang.  I still had to get stuff done today, regardless of the sweating I managed to have a fairly productive day in terms of errands and laundry and other housework.  I also got to have a lovely lunch with a friend, so the day was both productive and fun.  Can't complain about that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am also guilty of coveting those...they are BEAUTIFUL! I used to have a pair of beautiful gray suede boots that these remind me of, and I looked SO good in them. They were both classy and sexy. I miss them! I couldn't wear them now anyway...but I miss them. jc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...