Sunday, July 14, 2013

More Sandals

There were more cute sandals in church this morning.  I refrained from asking for pictures.  I do compliment people on their shoes though.  Many of them are obsessed with my footwear, so maybe it's OK that I notice theirs as well.  I went searching for more cute sandals today, but this time I searched specifically for T-straps.  Because I love T-straps.   And also because the hubby and I saw Showboat on Friday night and all of the dancers were wearing awesome t-strap shoes (as dancers in musicals so often do).  So here is another smattering of sandals for you.
 




 
I love cute flats as much as I love high heels (not that all of these are flats).  If I could have a pair of cute flats for every summer outfit it would be awesome.  I really need to talk my father into building an extra room on our house that could just be for shoes.  And then we need to win the lottery so I can up my shoe budget by approximately 10,000%.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...