Saturday, July 6, 2013

Imagination

Generally I'm not that keen on booties,


but I actually kind of like these.  Probably because they are from the 30s, which then gets me to thinking about my imaginary shoe closet, and my imaginary, vintage, outfits that go with the imaginary shoes.  Both of these closets are getting quite well stocked.  Thankfully, imaginary closets expand with no problem to fit as many outfits as possible.  Good times.
 
Not much to report from today.  I slept in and then spent a good chunk of the day watching Buffy and working on a wedding present.  I also finished my sermon and worked on my bible study for tomorrow, so I suppose it was productive even with all of the sitting.  Of course, now my shoulders are all kinked, but I might actually finish this project before the couple has their 25th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...