Saturday, December 28, 2013

4th Day of Christmas

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me:  4 calling birds.  I couldn't find anything that tied 4 calling birds and shoes together, so I had to punt today:

 
Awwww....kiddo shoes with birdies.

 
No shoes, but this is adorable.  I think it's a card?  If all 12 days are this cute, I would definitely buy this set of cards.

 
I got these last year, but can't remember who gave them to me.  SKD says it wasn't her.  Maybe the preschool director?  She's good about socks, too.  They say Merry, in case you can't tell from the angle and the distortion from my chubby calves.
 
 
I've made all of the nieces afghans, so this year I thought I'd make them for Tink and Pippi.  This one is Tink's.

 
And this is Pippi's.  The photos don't really do them justice to the fun colors of the yarn.  I thought they turned out pretty well.  Hopefully they get lots of snuggling out of them.
 
Today was lovely.  My back is still bugging me, but the hubby and I had a really nice, relaxing day.  Of course, this is perfect for me, while driving his extroverted self crazy.  We have issues in this area.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will be well used and loved. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...