Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!

I can hardly believe it, but 1 year ago today I wrote my first post for this blog.  And now here we are, 365 days and 356 posts (357 counting this one) later.  The calendar cooperated with some really cute shoes:


I have no idea what color these are.  In some lights they look blue and in others they look purple.  Here they are blue, almost black.  But, whatever color, they are definitely festive and celebratory for the anniversary!

The first anniversary is paper, so here are some paper shoes to continue the celebration:


 Fun!  Not for wearing, but shoes that look like origami are definitely cute decorations of some sort.


Oooooh....pretty.  I like them.  I have no idea really why you would make paper shoes, but I'm glad someone did so I could put them in this post!  And there are lots more if you want to go check them out.

Ooookay...it's also the 6th day of Christmas!


Which means 6 geese a-laying.  The Pinterest friend sent me this:


Man, I don't get this.  Why does this goose have shoes?  Soooo many questions.


And yes, you've already seen these this year, but it's the 12 days of Christmas, and I'm wearing all of my Christmas socks.  Yay snowmen!  And Christmas!  And blogiversaries!


1 comment:





























  1. Wow, time flies when you're having fun. ME



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...