Monday, December 2, 2013

Angels

As I mentioned yesterday, the hubby and I went to see It's a Wonderful Life, the musical, last night.  It was cute, and we had a lovely date night, but the hubby definitely enjoyed it more than I did.  I had the production that I saw in college and really enjoyed stuck in my head, and this was a different adaptation, so I think it took me awhile to get over that.  I did enjoy the actor who played Mr. Potter, though.  He's supposed to be the villain, but he was so awesomely jerky and over the top, that he was a lot of fun.  Plus, he had a great voice, and his numbers tended to remind me of You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.  Like I said, we had a nice night, and once I got past the fact that it wasn't the production I was expecting, I enjoyed it more.  Since it's a show that has an angel as one of the main characters, I did an image search for angel shoes.  I did not get what I was expecting.
 
 
These are Alexander McQueen angel shoes, and I have no idea what is going on.  Are the heels angels and the soles their wings?  They are kind of pretty, but totally creepy.

 
LOTS of shoes with wings.  Which makes sense, but these are kind of boring.

 
This is more of what I was expecting, but really didn't find much of.  I actually think these are fairies, now that I look at them.  Huh. Angels are prevalent enough I would have expected more shoes with them.  Or at least wing designs besides just the middle style.  Again, I say huh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...