Saturday, December 21, 2013

Boots Sighting

I saw peep toe boots out in the wild today.  They are just as ugly in person as they were in the pictures.  And the BSF made a good point:  generally you want to wear socks with boots for comfort issues (and sweating).  So you go barefoot?  Or you cut the toes out of your socks?  So weird. 
 
The BSF and I had lunch together today.  Yay!  We met halfway, had lunch, had a walk, had coffee (tea in my case), and went our separate ways.  I hadn't seen her in forever, so it was great to catch up.  I probably should have stayed home and finished tomorrow's sermon, but a girl needs some BSF time in the midst of Christmas craziness.
 
In honor of the ugly boot sighting, and because Christmas just keeps barreling ever closer, Christmas boots:
 
 
I like boots.  I like candy canes.  Ergo, these are cute.

 
These are not.  These are insanely hideously ugly.

 
What is it about the fur that makes these look slutty?

 
Way too much going on here.  Yikes.  But hey, they aren't peep toe...

 
Cute.  I don't thin I could pull these off, but I still think they are cute.
 
Sadly, that sermons isn't going to write itself, so I'd better go finish it.  OR I could take a nap...
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the offspring of cowboy boots and court jester shoes before. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those two definitely should not have procreated.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...