Sunday, February 8, 2015

Rainbows

As I'm sure all of you know, relationships are hard, and some days are harder than others.  And some days are worse than that.  I'm not saying today was the worst of those options, but it wasn't easy, either.  Kind of made me wish we had a marriage counselor stashed in a closet that we could break out when necessary.  Oh, and the fact that I hate confrontation so that even slightly intense conversations seem like horrible huge blowouts.  Oh yeah...good times.  So I need some shoes to cheer me up, and as you might know, rainbows are good at that.  I'm sure I could go deeper and talk about rainbows as a metaphor, something pretty after rain, blah blah blah, but we're just going to look at shoes.  I may or may not wear any of the following, but I'm going to let you decided which are which.  I have a crying jag headache, so I'm making you do the work tonight.










3 comments:

  1. I like #2, #3 mostly, #5 which is weird on many levels, #9 and #10! ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #5, huh? I did not see that coming from you. Let's find you a pair!

      Delete
    2. Thanks but no thanks! ME

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...