Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy Birthday, Tink!

Today Tink turned 7!  All of my babies need to stop growing up so fast, please.  To celebrate, here are some more shoes named after someone I love:


Burgundy velvet Mary Janes.  Love them.


Blue Mary Janes with sparkly heels! The heels on both of these are thicker than I usually like, but I don't mind it with these particular shoes.  And, bigger heels mean easier balancing


Same shoe, shorter heel.   I still like it, but like the first one better.  They also had the burgundy shoe in this style.


I like this shoe, even though it reminds me of a nightgown.


This one is interesting.  I don't hate it, but the detailing is a little off.


I like this as long as it doesn't go over the knee.  I have an aversion to boots that go over the knee.  Free the knees!
 


I don't usually like this style of shoe, but I have to admit that I love this one.  Tink certainly has some cute shoes named after her!

Once again, Happy Birthday, Tink!  I'm so happy to have you in my life.  You are a sweet  and amazing young woman, and I'm very lucky that your mama let's me claim you as my niece when she could just think I was some creepy adult who is way too in love with her children.

PS--today is also Chocolate Cake Day.  How lucky is Tink to have her birthday on Chocolate Cake Day?!

1 comment:

  1. You and the bean need the blue heels and the other 5 need the blue flats! Of course then you would all need an occasion to wear them. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...