Sunday, January 3, 2016

Festival of Sleep

Did you know that January 3rd is the Festival of Sleep?  Did you sleep in today?  Catch a nap?  I did neither, but maybe I could still go to bed early and get some extra sleep?  I really want to be asleep right now.  I'd like to go to sleep for at least a week.  Maybe a month.  Maybe until things settle down and get sorted out.  Hibernation sounds quite delightful.  In honor of today's sleepiness, I decided to go with slippers for today's post.  And since I'm wearing snowflake socks today 


I figured snowflake slippers were the way to go.


I'm not sure if these are for adults or children, but they're adorable and they look snuggly.


Blue!  And fuzzy.  And snuggly.  And warm. And they have a sole, which are my favorite kind of slippers.
 

More blue.  I can't help it, I'm biased.


But red!  I could have slippers that matched the boots that go with the puppies' sweaters!


Blue and green and purple and pink...all of my favorite people's favorite colors.


More red.  Dang, this post is making me want snowflake slippers in ever color and style.


For my green peeps.  I want to wear these with sweats or pjs and sit around watching movies or reading while drinking tea or hot chocolate.
 

Snowflake slippers for the whole family!

Enjoy whatever sleep you get today, and may your feet be encased in something warm and possibly fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...