Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mmmm...Popcorn

Today is National Popcorn Day!  I love popcorn.  Today is also:


Sometimes I have to show you the screenshot  just so you can see some of the crazy holidays that exist in the world.

But back to the popcorn.  Did I mention that I love popcorn?  So, I went in search of popcorn shoes.  Then, about 2 seconds after I finished finding and saving them I got a whole bunch of pins from the Pinterest Friend with MORE popcorn shoes.  So now I shall take back yesterday's whining about timing.  I was actually thinking about her as I was looking for shoes because she made her son the most adorable popcorn costume for Halloween last year.  I'd show you a picture, but he's not mine to share on the internet.  You'll just have to take my word for it that he was adorable.  I love the fact that he asked to be Popcorn.

OK, shoes:



I don't fully understand why these are painted like this on the bottoms, but I like them.  I really like the 2nd pair with the added yellow stripes.  I could wear these when I work for Mom and Dad at the theater.  The PF found and sent the first pair as well.


Or I could wear these as they would be way more practical.  This is another pair the PF and I both found.


OR these!  Mom, I think your employees (especially the nieces) need to star wearing popcorn shoes.


I'm not sure if these are flats or heels.  If they're flats then the employees could wear them on fancier occasions when sparkles are warranted.


Ooookay.  Interesting.  Although, if I ever decide to steal the popcorn costume idea I could wear these shoes! 


Weird.


Now these ARE flats!  So they would work.


The rest are from the PF.  I have so many questions about this picture.  WHY are The Beatles referenced?  WHY are there pine cones in the popcorn bowl?  WHY are the shoes in the popcorn maker?  This is a very good way to ruin shoes because popcorn machines are insanely greasy.

Adorable in a great theme kind of way.


So the littles can have themed shoes, too!


Huh.  Interesting way to serve popcorn.  I'll keep it in mind if I ever have a shoe-themed party that has popcorn involved.

That was more pictures that I usually do, but I couldn't resist and I couldn't ignore all of the fun that the PF sent.  Happy National Popcorn Day!  I had popcorn for lunch and I might just have it again for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great shoes! The bean would happily wear the 1st 2 pairs to work and we might get AA into a pair of the flat sneakers. Could be fun. ME PS I think we should celebrate brew a potion day as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I just didn't find shoes to go with the theme.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...