Thursday, January 7, 2016

Warning: Randomness Ahead

So, in addition to being Epiphany apparently yesterday was also Bean Day (again I say, see?  Anything can be a holiday!).  But, I did think it was appropriate as all of yesterday's shoes were purple, which just happens to be The Bean's favorite color.  Even my random themes have subtext!

Side note:  Bear with me today, please.  It's an amazingly disappointing day and I'm trying to find joy any way possible.

Since January 6th is Bean Day and you should probably celebrate by eating lots of beans, apparently someone thought it would be appropriate for January 7th to be National Pass Gas Day.  Don't worry, there will be no shoes based upon this theme today.  Even I have SOME boundaries.

Ahem.  Anyway, before jumping to the shoes of the day, I just thought I'd direct your attention to some posts of the past.  January 7th is a day I've posted on every year since I started writing this blog.  2013 was a post that oddly enough has been getting spam comments in recent weeks and has been in the most popular post list over to the right of the screen.  Not sure why that is, but now I'm probably just making it worse by linking to it. 2014 was a day spent with nieces, so that's always a happy thing.  I wish today was also spent with nieces.  Last year's post made me giggle.  Talk about random.

And now for the last random part of this post.  Earrings!  For absolutely no reason except it popped in my head and I looked it up:


I've never really thought about shoe earrings before.  I suppose I would wear a pair if I had them.  These are sparkly, which is always a plus.

I think these are really cute.  I wouldn't wear pink high tops, but I would wear earrings in the shape of pink high tops.

I didn't want to leave you fleep flop lovers out.



I think these are adorable.  Hey, Mom...they aren't for pierced ears so even you could have shoe earrings!  You know, if you ever decide to wear earrings again.

A shoe, a sapphire, and an M.  Someone clearly designed this for me.


Wooden shoe earrings!  Is it weird that I also find these adorable.


Red is always fun.

So there you have it.  7 pairs of shoe earrings for the 7th day of January.  I hope your days is less disappointing, but not necessarily less random, than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...