Sunday, January 17, 2016

Boots

I love that Facebook shows me what I posted on this date in years past because I've been going back and looking at some of my old blog post. 3 years ago yesterday I did a post on the boots the preschoolers were wearing at chapel that day.  This is an aspect of my job that I really miss.  I loved those kiddos.  I loved watching them grow and learn and be silly.  Some days were frustrating, and as my depression got worse and my stress got higher there were days when I felt like a massive failure even with the kiddos.  They were still a bright spot in my life even then, though, and I miss having that contact.  So after looking through the post I decided to go find some more boots.  If I can't be around the kiddos at least I can look at some boots in their sizes.


These look so warm and snuggly, while also being froofy.


I love these, I think they are so cute and sweet.


I like these too, but like how the colors pop more from the black boots.


I like these and also find them hilarious.  Typical cowboy boot on the top, sparkly, stripey party on the bottom.  It's the boot version of a mullet?


Polka dot rain boots!


Speaking of warm and snuggly.  Of course, they'd be filthy in no time flat, but they're cute to look at in picture form.
 

I love lady bugs.  That is all.

Today was a good day.  We had some friends come over to watch a movie and then we went out for Chinese.  The movie and meal were fun, but the company was even better.  We haven't been doing much socializing lately, so it was nice to hang out and laugh and catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...