Monday, February 1, 2016

Hearts

It's February, so I changed the mantle from snowmen to Valentine's decorations.  I have a box for each month with seasonally appropriate decorations.  They also have my holiday socks, if I have any for that month.  Oh, and just to prove to you what an even bigger dork I am, I also have a mug for each month that goes with the theme.  I blame my mama who also decorates for each month.  Because she's awesome.  I was surprised to open up the February box and discover I have 6 pairs of Valentine's socks.  I'd clearly forgotten this fact.  Actually, from year to year I seem to forget a lot of what's in each box, so it's a fun surprise to open them each month.  Anyhoo, I figured I'd get started on wearing those socks since it's only 2 weeks until V-Day.  Today I wore this pair:





In honor of purple and turquoise socks with hearts, I give you shoes with purple and turquoise hearts.
 




I really like these, and they're a nice change of pace from the red and pink hearts so prevalent this time of year.

Sorry for this somewhat vague and rambling post.  I've been exhausted all day, and I'd actually meant to go to bed an hour ago, but have been waiting for one thing to finish up and it took way longer than it should, but now it's done and I can sleep.  Sweet dreams to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...