Friday, February 26, 2016

Yum!

Last week at least 5 people shared this video with me.  I tried to embed the video here, but couldn't figure out how this time, so you'll have to click the link.  Sorry to make you work so hard.  It's a video of chocolate shoes from a place called Tasty Image.  It always intrigues me how things will go in cycles, and I'll get the same picture or video shared to my Facebook page by numerous people.  JG and I were talking about it and she said, "well it's no secret that you like chocolate and shoes."  Yep, I have to agree.  I'm firmly out of the closet on both of those things.  So thank you to everyone who share the yumminess!  My response was always something like, "those are too pretty to eat.  Except that I would totally eat them."  Their site has a whole album of chocolate shoes, but here are a few of my favorites.










Mmmm..I love that they are made of chocolate AND they are containers for MORE chocolate.  These are people after my own chocolate-loving heart.  Now if only I had one of these beautiful and yummy shoes right now.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. (Notice how absent 2015 has been lately?  I definitely fell off on posting last year)

3 Things:

  1. Fabulous friends who share shoe stuff on my Facebook page.
  2. We had a potluck with all of the employees today.  It was awesome for team building and getting to know each other.  Also my introverted self hated it and wanted to hide under the table.  I'll focus on the first.
  3. The potluck involved chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...