Sunday, February 21, 2016

I Need Some Crayons

I did a coloring post on this day 3 years ago, and it inspired me to go look for more shoe-themed coloring pages.


I was going to write that I would color this blue, but then I realized that I would probably color them all blue.
 

I might not even color the striped ones.  I really like the one in the middle with the daisies, and the back pair looks like a dalmatian.


Hmmm...black and white?  Black and red?


OK, I wouldn't make this blue animal print.  See?  I can choose other colors occasionally.


Fun!  I like all the details, they would be fun to color.


Why does this boot seem kind of skanky to me?



I had to include this one for The Bean. It's WAY too tall, though.  Ouch.  Thankfully it's only a drawing.
 

This one is also really tall.  The extra details mean I could do this one in black, white, and red, which is one of my favorite combinations for polka dot shoes.

How would you color all of these shoes?

Memory lane is short tonight as I already did 2013 and I didn't post in 2015.

3 Things:
  1. We talk to both sets of parents every Sunday, which always makes me happy
  2. I went to Target today to renew my antidepressant prescription.  I'm very grateful for my antidepressants, and being able to get them.
  3. I might love Target a little too much, but I thoroughly enjoy wandering around, even when I don't have money to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...