Monday, February 22, 2016

No Salt, Please

Today is National Margarita Day!  Margaritas are my drink of choice on the rare occasions when I actually go out.  I like them on the rocks, no salt (SKD thinks I'm crazy for skipping the salt).  When I lived in Texas I could get margaritas as big as my head.  Then I moved to the Bay Area and they were a quarter of the size for twice the price.  The BFF and I once made margaritas that tasted like feet.  And yet we still drank them (there is MUCH more to that story that I am not going to share).  I've even done a margarita post before, but I went and found some more shoes since today is a holiday and all.


I really like the pop of green against the black shoe, I just wish it were a different style of shoe.



These are horrible and hilarious all at once.


Aaaahhhh...makes me want to sit on a nice warm (but not too warm) beach with a book and a margarita or 2.
 

Clearly if I'm going to drink margaritas they should be out of a shoe themed glass.


That is one ugly shoe.  The margarita detail is actually cute, but the shoe is not.

I'm a lightweight, so I definitely can't drink a margarita the size of my head anymore.  But I wouldn't mind a tiny drink to celebrate.  I won't get one, but a girl can dream.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014.

3 Things:
  1. SKD's mom had surgery today, and things went well, so I am grateful for that, and will continue to pray for her recovery.
  2. I helped one of our new employees set something up on her Outlook today and she told me I was her hero.  She was being a bit facetious, but hey, I'll take it.
  3. I got to talk to my seester today for a bit.  I'd just been thinking of her when she called.  Seester telepathic communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...