Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day

Happy Leap Day!  I understand the reasoning behind it, but it's still a little bizarre to me to have an extra day stuck on to the end of February every 4 years.  But it gives me a definite theme for posting, at least, so that's something.  Since it's Leap Day, I figured frogs were the way to go.  I've done frogs before, but when has that ever stopped me?


Awww...a Kermit the Frog hug shoe!  I'm happy that he looks way less terrified than the Ernie version of this shoe. 


I need these for Muppets watching occasions.


 
Such a studios looking little frog!  Is he off to private school?  The office?  
 

Well, huh.  I swore when I was getting shoes for this post that the second pair was blue.  I'm cool with purple, apparently I'm still stuck in the theme from yesterday, but it's still a little strange to see purple when I was expecting blue. These are both from my new best friend, Zazzle, (that link will take you to more frog shoes).  I would take these in multiple colors, actually.  I think the frogs are adorable.



These are kind of weird, and kind of awesome.  I like the colors on the black.  I don't think I would wear them, but I can still appreciate them.
 



The frog is a little weird in these (why is it blue?  (Why am I complaining about something being blue?)), but I still think they're adorable and I like the different colored laces.  The Potential Twins definitely need some.

Enjoy the day, and maybe we'll meet back here in 4 years time!

There is no memory lane today because I didn't start the blog until December of the last Leap Year.  Dang, missed it by 10 months!

3 Things:
  1. Turkeys.  Which is kind of weird, but every morning on our way to work the hubby and I see a whole flock/herd/gaggle of wild turkeys in the same field.  The other day on the way to the office after running an errand I had to wait for 11 turkeys to cross the road in front of me (not sure if they were the same ones as the field), and it was a nice reminder to slow down and look at the turkeys every once in awhile.
  2. I wore my awesome purple shoes today for the first time in forever.  Yesterday's post seems to be having a lasting effect!
  3. I finished a project last night that was long overdue.  I'll tell you more about it at a later date, because it's quite cute, despite the 4,637,259 mistakes I made.

2 comments:

  1. Your new best friend (Zazzle) has expensive taste! They do come in blue so maybe you were thinking Lenten frog shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I try to ignore the prices because holy buckets they're ridiculous!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...