Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

It's Dr. Seuss's birthday!  It's also Read Across America Day! This is my kind of holiday. Too bad I have a menstrual migraine and feel like I'm going to hurl.  But I shall attempt to ignore that loveliness and do a(nother) Dr. Seuss shoe post.  Hooray!


This isn't my favorite Dr. Seuss book because it makes me sad, but I love the colors on the shoe.


I love all of the Whos encircling the shoes!

Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas,
Come this way!


One fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish.  And some very smug-looking green fish!


I love Hop on Pop!  I also love that it is subtitled "The Simplest Seuss for Youngest Use."
 

More shoes (and a bib!) for the PB.


More Lorax shoes.  But how fabulous is that blue?


I figured why not go for day 3 of yellow canvas shoes?  And I do love me some Horton.

Ahhhh...Dr. Seuss makes me happy.  Dr. Suess shoes make me even happier.  Almost happy enough to ignore this stupid blankety-blank-blank headache.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014

3 Things:
  1. Dr. Seuss books!  Rhyming!  Books in general!
  2. Awesome news received today on the personal front!
  3. Awesome news received today on the work front!
Hooray for today!

2 comments:

  1. Don't wear any of those in the rain! They're much too cute to be covered in mud. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that when I wrote it! I'll try not to get my fictional, cute shoes muddy, I promise.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...