Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Forward

Did you remember to set your clocks forward last night?  I feel bad for the hubby who lost 3 hours flying to the east coast yesterday and then another hour due to Daylight Savings Time starting.  I'm sure his body is totally confused right now.  In honor of the (unnecessary? [it has been argued]) time change I give you clock shoes:


These are Dr. Who shoes, as you can see from the Tardis on the right, but I also like the colors and the twirly swirly clocks.
 

I have to say that this is rather ugly.  But hey, it goes with the theme, and it's not the worst shoe I've ever seen.
 

I thought this was a clock at first, but...there's only 10 shoes on this.  So it's just a circle.  Let's pretend it's a clock with shoes for numbers, though, because I think that would be kind of fun and quirky in the right space.
 
I think this is really cute.   And accurate.  If the shoe fits, I usually do want more.


I can't see myself wearing this, but it goes with the theme.  I might be persuaded to wear a simpler shoe watch, though.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

3 Things:
  1. More hangout time with SKD.
  2. The first trip of moving stuff to the new house.
  3. A day that was a mixture of laziness and productiveness in terms of sorting and packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...