Friday, November 22, 2013

Blue and Sparkly

Another good day, another day of not knowing what the heck to post about.  So I did an image search for 2 of my favorite things when it comes to shoes:  blue and sparkly.  Because how can you go wrong?  You really should click on the link and go bask in the awesomeness.  Did you go?  Are you back now?  Because I'm only going to show you a few.  OK, if all you want are a few, it's up to you...
 
 
I'm like a little kid watching toy commercials on the Disney Channel.  I want them all!  These are gorgeous.

 
I want these, too!  So whimsical.

 
Yep.  I'll take 'em.  You know, for those days when you need some pizazz but also need flats.

 
Oh dear.  Shoegasm.  These are my favorite.  Do you see these?  They are like the ocean.  Or a Monet painting.  There might be a little drool on my keyboard as I type.

 
Blue.  Sparkly.  Strappy.  No need to say more.

 
The obligatory baby shoes.  These match the ones that are my favorite! My imaginary baby could have her own imaginary shoe closet!
 
OK, it's Friday night and I'm blogging and drooling.  Definitely time to end this post and move on.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Green would have been better. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...