Saturday, November 2, 2013

Crochet

Our worship and music director at church is a fellow crochet-er, and has been sending me lots of fun ideas and patterns lately.  I've been working on a few projects of late, trying to meet deadlines for various gift giving occasions.  Seemed a reasonable step to look up some crocheted shoes:
 

 
I like Mary Janes, and these are actually pretty cute.  Not sure I'd make them for myself as I'm not sure my skills stretch to actually making my own shoes.

 
These are Dolce and Gabana, and I have to go with no.  I don't hate them, but they are just a touch too cheesy for as much as I know they must cost.

 
Come on...you knew there would be baby shoes.  How stinking cute are these?
 
 
The WMD posted this on my facebook wall recently.  It's totally true.  I would much rather crochet than do most anything else.  Except for reading.  If I could do both at the same time, I'd be very very happy.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. But think of how many pairs of shoes you could have if you started crocheting your own! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...